Lighting Control for Home & Business
Whether you are seeking to create the perfect ambiance in every room of your home, automate your lighting system so that every light can be controlled from the same remote, or reduce your energy costs and your carbon footprint without having to make any effort, Integrated IO® has the lighting control solution for you. Our advanced home automation technologies make it possible to control your lights from across the room, the other side of town, or halfway around the globe. Depending on your preference, your automated light system can be controlled from a keypad or a touch screen, such as your iPhone, iPod, or Android-powered smartphone.
Lighting control systems options and benefits:
- Scalability is key! Only automate the areas you see fit: Heavy traffic areas, conference rooms, that back bedroom or office light that always gets left on.
- Automatic dimming of lights translates into a longer bulb, lower energy consumption and lower utility bills
- Have lights turn on automatically to welcome you home
- Use motion sensors for hands-free illumination in the dark, or to deter burglars by not giving them a place to lurk
- Integrate lighting with your security system and turn all lights on to 100% when in alarm or blink on and off to draw attention to the fleeing burglar
- Turn off all the lights with a single touch—except for the kids’ nightlights
- Program the lights to shut off automatically when a room is unoccupied, at sunset, a specific time each day, or depending upon the amount of daylight left
- Combine lighting with curtain control and the whole house looks lived in even when you’re away
- Increases the beauty of your home by properly illuminating every room as well as the exterior
- Saves energy, thereby reducing the amount of fossil fuels consumed and the amount of carbon dioxide released back into the atmosphere
- Promotes safety in the event of an emergency such as a fire, burglary, or home invasion
- Simplifies use with clearly labeled keypads and touch panels for you and your guests
- Makes your life more efficient by making it easy to turn rooms or even the entire house off with the touch of a button
- Shades in conjunction with dimmers can create the perfect balance between the two sources of light to save energy and create an inviting environment. Dimming modifies the quantity of electric lights, which in turn are complimented by the proper shade fabric and control that filters daylight.
- The options are endless with light sensors, intelligent systems, lighting control systems, wireless sensor networks, energy saving dimmers, and so much more!